Monday, October 25, 2004

Sleeping well (all things considered)

I honestly thought I would be making a lot more light night posts than I have.

Seth is really doing well sleeping at night right now. Sure, he needs to eat a couple of times a night, but I can't help much with that yet. I do get to change diapers, which isn't bad. Debbie is spending more time awake at night than I am because of the feedings. It takes Seth 20 to 40 minutes to get enough to eat. He is sleeping more soundly between feedings than he was so we are both able to get back to sleep in the mean time.

For example, last night he ate at about midnight, 2:30 and 5:30. I'm only really sure about the 5:30 time because I know I changed his diaper then, but the rest is a little foggy.

Seth is also awake more each day. Last evening he was awake for a couple of hours after dinner. I think that is helping his sleep pattern also.

No comments: