Friday, April 20, 2007

Staring the Home Stretch

I haven't written too much about expecting a new baby. It is interesting how much more relaxed Debbie and I are the second time around. Also, much of the uncertainty that goes with new babies was settled early for us. We know that she will be a girl, and we know her birthday. The doctor recommended a scheduled c-section because Seth was born that way and she would rather not risk tearing the old scar tissue during a normal labor. And so we have everything lined up.

I have not yet begun to paint the baby's room. That will have to be done in short order because I am running out of time before Ted and Peggy arrive. It will not take too long. It is not a large room or a complicated paint job.

Here is the color Debbie picked:



By the way, for anyone who is reading this using a aggregator (like bloglines) I have added a countdown counter to mark the days remaining until the baby is born. But you have to come to the actual blog to see that. (I think that might apply to one of my 5 regular readers...)
:-)

No comments: