Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All Night Long

Sara was wide awake a good bit of last night. Or at least it seemed like it. She didn't really fuss much, she was just awake. For about Three hours. After Debbie fed her and held her and walked her for a long time I took over and did the same, except for the feeding part. In the end Debbie fed her again and she went to sleep about 4:30 or so.

Most of the time that I had her she was wide awake and gazing around. I can't say that she was actually looking at things because I'm not sure how far see can see, but she appeared to be watching out the living room window for a while. I did some laps around the kitchen/living room/dining room, sat on the couch, up the stairs, changed the diaper; the whole routine. Still, she stayed wide awake.

If she had been crying the whole time it would have been really hard, but because she was content to just hang out it wasn't all that bad.

No comments: