Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Baby Blog

This blog has really turned into a baby log of sorts. I never really intended to go in a particlar direction with this, but I guess "the blessed event" has been on my mind a lot lately.

I am starting to feel like we are really in the home stretch now. Roughly five weeks to go. Could be three, could be seven. The due date is October 8. Debie is getting more tired now than she has been and I think she is having more difficulty breathing. Although it is normal, I think it is a little bothersome for her. I am just waiting. It is sort of like waiting for the first day of school. You want it to get here, but you are not sure what to expect.

I have lots of things to do in the next few weeks at work and at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bob and Deb, After downloading the baby heartbeat, Grandma Daugaard said right off "That's Bobby I hear?" She was astonished that Bobby could be in the E-mail! And how could he put the baby heartbeat on the computer too?
Oh, the wonders of being eighty plus .... love, Aunty Cynthia