Thursday, September 23, 2004

Nine Years

Today is our Ninth anniversary. What with all of the baby preparations it sort of snuck up on me. In some ways it seems like we just got married a little while ago.

This year will be a milepost in our lives. I suppose that from now on we will refer to time as Before the Baby was born and After the Baby was born. We all have these markers, and before this ours was "Before we were married." With such a long period of "Before the Baby", I think we are both ready to start the "After the Baby" part.

It has been a very good nine years. Our home is comforatble, we have similar (and different) interests, we have been able to travel quite a lot and plan to continue traveling in the future.

I can't think of one thing I would have done differently.

No comments: