Thursday, July 07, 2005

Travelling to Panama

5:34 am - I am sitting at Dulles Airport waiting to board my flight to Miami for the first leg of the trip to Panama. Debbie dropped me off at about 4:30 or so. The line at the check-in counter was long,but there was no line for security. They are pre-boarding my flight now.

10:02 Waiting in Maimi. My flight leaves at 11:15. I got a little something to eat, called home and now I am typing this to fill a little time. I checked at the gate to see if I could change my return flight next Friday to avoid a 5 and a half hour layover here, but there are only two flights from Miami to Dulles and I am on the earlier one. There are also only two flights from Panama City to Miami and the later one gets in too late for the early flight to Dulles. Oh well.

No comments: